Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day 2 of the second week

I just got off of the boot camp call. The call was full of information. I discovered I need to change my approach when talking to people. I'm getting names, phone #'s and email addresses but when I do the followups, the contacts are telling me they haven't had a chance to look at the website.They tell me in a day to two they might get a chance to look at it. Jackie advised me of the 3 questions I need to ask, and I also need to pinpoint them to a time of committment.I will change what I'm doing maybe I'll get better results.
Jackie also talked to me a little bit about a focus group at college. I will need to get this info again because I liked what she said.
I'm going to work on putting some kind of contest together for mpm downline. I'm going to go now. I have lots of work to do.

1 comment:

  1. Getting a commitment on when they can view the information is something we can improve upon also.
    Thanks for blogging about it, Brenda.

    ReplyDelete