Thursday, July 23, 2009

All in a hard days work

Today was a day of hard work. I scrubbed down my walls and shampooed carpets.As I have a home inspection coming up. I studied npo and business partner program material. I rent my home off of 4 churches. Saturday I will have one committee member from each church in my home. I have put together folders for each church on npo. I will be presenting them to the committee members on Saturday. I'm also hoping they will view the presentation while they are in my home.
I was on the boot camp call this evening and Susan and Jackie gave me some great advice. As always.
I only managed to get one contact. Talked to a couple of different ones but only one would give info.
My blog is short but I'm ready to fall into bed.

1 comment:

  1. I know you're having a hard time making contacts, but don't be discouraged. Everyone has to find the way that works for them. You'll find it! :)

    Ginny

    ReplyDelete