Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 1

Today is the first day of my 30 committment in Miracle Boot Camp. I missed the call this morning. I thought we had one in the evening as well. I did not get my assignment for today until 11:30 p.m. I was supposed to contact 5 people. I did not get that done. I did create a flyer that I'm pretty excited about and will start passing out tomorrow as I make my 5 contacts or more. I also was involved in the Miracle team. Since I did not make the call this morning I knew doing something was better then nothing, So I continued following up with the leads that I have been working on with the Miracle Team. I also emailed my downline and let them know that I have taken on the adventure of my life and invited them to follow along as I take this wild ride. I'm gonna give this boot camp my all, as I know this is a wonderful opportunity to build my business as well as give money to non-profits around the world. This truly is a win/win.
I listened to the Family Chat, which was a very incouraging call as usuall. The quest were very inspiring. Thanks Ginny for all you do for us.

If you want to know what this really is all about please visit my website at:
www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/25860

2 comments:

  1. Brenda,

    I am glad you knew enough that something was better than nothing; always is:)

    You will be ready to roll with the team today and you will get caught up quickly. I look forward to working with you.

    Jacki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda,

    I'm thrilled to see you part of the Miracle Boot Camp! You're right that it will be the adventure of a lifetime as you reach out to people all around you that need to know there is an answer for their stress and struggle. Along the way - as you use My Power Mall to help other people - your own dreams will come true.

    I am so blessed that your commitment to My Power Mall is because you know you are GIVING. How awesome is that??

    I'm behind you 100%. Share your passion and your dream with as many as you can. The people will come that are meant to partner with you!

    Ginny

    ReplyDelete